The Buggypod io is a light, robust, extra seat that attaches easily to the side of your special needs pushchair …just the thing so your older disabled child can have their little brother or sister ride alongside them. The Buggypod io can easily be converted into a single pushchair using this Converson Kit which is included in this package along with the Comfort Accessory Pack.
Designed, engineered and tested in the UK, the Buggypod io is the award-winning convertible Buggypod which adapts to your family’s needs. Perfect for toddlers aged approx. 1-2 years (max 20 kg), it can be an additional seat for your pushchair or a neat and complete single buggy. You choose!
In just a few simple clicks you can convert your pushchair into a double or back again from a double to 2 singles. Buggypod io boasts a new state-of-the-art modularity offering a series of configurations for your pushchair as your family grows.
The clip-on set of wheels to convert your Buggypod io into an independent pushchair. To convert the Buggypod io into a neat and complete pushchair you’ll need the Buggypod io Conversion Kit. Our new innovative design gives you the ultimate in flexibility and modularity: now, when you want to go solo with a neat-yet-complete buggy, simply clip the Buggypod io Conversion Kit* onto your Buggypod io.
With the Buggypod io Conversion Kit, the Buggypod io converts quickly from an add-on side-seat into an independent pushchair and back again. Buggypod io can be adapted and converted as the family’s needs change. Ideal for everyday use and holiday travel.
We recommend this to attach to either the Special Tomato EIO or Special Tomato Jogger specialist pushchairs.
1. Buggypod io
- Award-winning, compact clip-on seat for toddlers. Designed, engineered and tested in the UK
- Anthracite seatcover
- Ideal for toddlers aged approximately 1-2 years, maximum 3 years depending on their size and weight (tested weight: 20 kg). Minimum 6 months.
- Extendable soft-touch handlebar optimised for navigating kerbs, whether as side-seat or independent buggy
- Backrest, 5-point safety harness, footrest & ball bearing mounted wheel
- 2-click folding action
- Easy to manoeuvre
- Great alternative to double/triple buggies and wheeled boards
- Detaches easily to car journeys and storage
- Light and compact: weighs only 3.5kg and adds only 41cm to the width of your pushchair when open and 14cm when folded.
- In the box: Buggypod io side seat, wheel, set of standard and large mounting brackets, connector bar adaptor, user guide
2. Buggypod IO Conversion Kit
- large rubber tyres provide extra firm grip on all types of surfaces
- non-swiveling rear wheels offers a better stability on rough terrains
- quick and easy to interchange
- features storage basket
- compatible with Buggypod io
3. Buggypod io Accessory Pack
Tailored to clip onto your Buggypod io for added comfort and protection. All in a handy travel bag. Includes:
- Foldable canopy – easy to clip-on for add protection against the sun and wind, extendable, grey
- Seat pad – ultra soft fabric for added comfort, easily removed for machine washing, black
- Raincover – full rain protection with viewing window, quick and easy to install, compact fold
- Travel bag – Light and strong, ideal for carrying those extra essentials, shoulder straps, compact fold for easy storage, grey
Suitable for babies from 6 months.
- Weight: 5.3 kg
- Height as side seat: 70cm – 86cm
- Length as side seat: 70cm – 86cm
- Width as side seat: 45cm
- Weight as buggy: 6kg
- Height as buggy: 78cm – 86cm
- Length as buggy: 71cm – 77cm
- Width as buggy: 56cm
- Folded Height: 55cm
- Folded Length: 65cm
- Folded Depth: 15cm
If you have one older disabled child and one younger non-disabled child then we may be able to help you get funding for the specialist pushchair. If you have two disabled children then we may be able to help with charity funding for both the specialist pushchair and the side seat. Please call us for a chat about your needs on our Helpline 01670 458624 or email us at email@example.com