Weehoo’s® BLAST™ bike trailer gives your child an amazing cycling experience and is suitable for smaller children from ages 2-5. The single seated bike trailer has relaxing foot rests in place of the pedals, making it suitable for children with special needs where they are unable to use pedals. The child bike trailer is also very economical option to experience bike trailers and offers excellent value for money. Patented hitch allows easy installation and removal of the Weehoo® BLAST™ bike trailer when you switch between solo and family bike rides.
Experience engaging adventures with the Weehoo BLAST Bicycle Trailer. The balanced, streamlined design of the bike trailer gives you the ability to share your style of riding with your children. And riding is easy with the patented, self-aligning hitch, and single wheel design. This fresh approach to family mobility allows children to explore, eat, sleep, or just sit back and enjoy the ride. Explore your world on melt-down-free adventures and experience quality time on command with a Weehoo bike trailer.
Weehoo iGo Two Trailer Features
- A safe, comfortable ride for kids and no need for them to use pedal power!
- Single wheel trailer is narrower so travelling on roads is safer, and biking on trails is better.
- Child aged 2-5 will fit comfortably, thanks to easy adjust seating, padded seat adds comfort.
- Seats with backs, arm rests and easy grip handles safer for disabled children
- 3 point safety harness, safety flag, heal bungee for foot security and front mudguard
- The trailer is sturdy enough to handle all kinds of conditions, town and country cycling, mountain biking and nature trails, you’re free to go wherever the mood takes you and your family!
Weehoo iGo Two Trailer Specifications
- Passengers 1
- Age range: 2-5 years
- Load Capacity : 80lbs / 36kg
- Trailer Weight: 22lbs/ 10kg
- Washable Fabric Seats (By Hand)
- Patented self-aligning hitch
- Fits all bikes except – carbon seatposts, non cylindrical seatposts and some droppers
- All Weather Canopy £99