We’re delighted to bring you the Joggster Combi Buggy which has united the features and functionality of TFK’s best-selling pushchairs in one combi-stroller. This exceptional all-terrain buggy has a ‘combination’ seat that serves as both a lie-flat carrycot for a newborn baby and/or an upright seat for an older child. The seat/carrycot can be either parent-facing or outwards to the world. A great option if your child has medical needs and you need to keep a close eye on them. This is the result of decades of experience, developed and designed by parents for parents.
The combination units transform from a carrycot with comfort mattress, which is one of the largest on the market, to a comfortable seat. Thanks to versatile features such as the continuously adjustable backrest and the insertable footrest, you can use the buggy from birth to at least 36 months (max 36kg). If you require the pushchair for longer, for instance with an older child who has special needs, then simply switch to the optional Sports Seats that will last for a few more years, to a maximum joint passenger weight of 45kg, typically around age 5yrs, depending on children’s size and disabilities.
The Joggster Combi Buggy provides a lot of space and is adaptable for your child, offering a smooth and comfortable ride. For parents, it’s flexible and comfortable handling make it easy to manoeuvre and it can be used in town or country thanks to it’s larger wheels. The Combi pushchair comes as standard with rear suspension, disk brakes and puncture-proof 12″ durable air-chamber tyres. However, you can also request the optional air-tyres if preferred.
Available in 4 standard colours: black, grey, brown, olive & 2 premium colours: anthracite, grey (+£79)
- Materials are dirt and water repellent, great for off-roaders!
- Reflecting tapes on basket and canopy to be seen in dark clearly
- Ventilation in canopy and UV and insect protection
- Under seat storage basket and side bags
- 5-point safety belt
- Adjustable Backrest (strap)
- Height-adjustable, leather handlebar
- Includes rain cover, fits carrycot & seat mode
- Open Size 120 x 58 x 111cm
- Folded size without tyres: 75 x 50 x 30cm
- Folded size with tyres: 91 x 58 x 43cm
- Handlebar height: 73-122cm
- Back rest measures : 50 x 34cm
- Seat area measures : 23 x 30cm
- Overall seat top to toe : 96 x 34cm
- Max Passenger Weight : 37kg
- Pushchair Weight: 16.5kg
- Sport seat for longer usage (age 5yrs/34kg) inc. weather cover (+£229)
- Sun protection cover (Reflects 60% of all UVA and UVB rays)
- Adapters for Group 0 Car Seat (Maxi Cosi or Britax Roemer)
- LED Safety light & Buggy Guard Lock
- Multiboard (Stand/Sit Board 2-5yrs)
- Mamaboard (Long Standing Board Adult)
- 3rd Shuttle Seat (fits to rear of buggy)
- Various other accessories also available
NHS GUIDANCE ON AGE TO WEIGHT/HEIGHT RATIO:
The ages given are for guidance only using average age to weight/height statistics – a taller/larger child may out grow it before the approximate age range and it may last much longer for a smaller child. Please call or email if you have any questions or would like a Measurement Form.
VAT RELIEF (PRICE EXCLUDES VAT)
This product is eligible for VAT Relief where it is supplied for a specific child with a disability.
FUNDING / FURTHER INFORMATION – If you require a quote to apply for funding through the NHS or Charity, please contact us and we will be more than happy to supply this. If you would like to talk to us about your family needs, please call us and we can advise on the mobility options we offer.