The Mountain Buggy Carrycot Plus is innovation at its best, delivering versatility with 3 parent facing solutions making getting out and about with your little one a breeze. Ideal for parents who have a young child with medical needs and who need to carefully monitor them when out and about. If you have 2 children then one or two of these can be fitted to the Mountain Buggy Duet Pushchair.
Designed with safety in mind – understanding that 70% to 85% of infants suffer from reflux, carrycot plus can be easily converted from lying flat to an inclined position; raising the head of the child higher than their feet helps manage symptoms associated with reflux. The parent-facing positions give you peace of mind and this is particuarly useful for children with feeding tubes and other medical devices who need to be closely monitored.
- newborn ready, carrycot holds up to 9kg
- lie flat carrycot mode for newborn
- incline mode – perfect for babies suffering reflux
- transition to parent facing seat to hold up to 15kg
- certified for overnight sleep, with firm ventilated base
- pair with the carrycot stand for a safe and sturdy place for unaided sleep
- soft interior fabric for newborn comfort
- carrycot feet for use off the pram
- essential carrycot storm cover included
Incorporating one of a kind innovation that focuses on longevity, Mountain Buggy ensures parents get more than just a fully featured carrycot. The ‘plus’ delivers both a safe inclined reflux mode and a 15kg / 33lbs capacity parent facing seat with multiple adjustable angles. Please call our Customer Helpline on 01670 458624 if you need any further information or would like advice on the best options for you.