This is a pre-loved pushchair that will show some signs of wear and tear on the frame and seats but generally in very good condition and in working order. This is a crash tested model so is heavier than a standard pushchair. Suitable on the front seat for a disabled child up to 35kg. Main seat can tilt and comes with lateral supports, head rest and central support, can all be removed if they aren’t needed. Includes second seat for a sibling up to 3 years (max 20kg), rain cover and sun hood.
Retail price on this pushchair is in the region of £2500-£3000, so there is a significant saving. If you require funding for this pushchair, please get in touch as we may be able to help. We work with charities all over the UK and many will support families who are in need of financial help.
- Front facing seat for disabled child approx. and 2nd seat for sibling
- Folding Chasis – folds flatter than most buggies in it’s class. Ideal for storing in the boot of your car.
- Tilting Seat Unit – helps with head control as well as maintaining a good seating position if your child rocks off to sleep
- Rear suspension – full support system ensuring a comfortable ride for your child.
- Vehicle Use: The buggy must be restrained with a 4-point tie-down. No other restraint system must be used and the occupant must be restrained by a 3-point passenger restraint.
FUNDING / FURTHER INFORMATION – If you require a quote to apply for funding through the NHS or Charity, please contact us and we will be more than happy to supply this. If you would like to talk to us about your family needs, please call us on our Helpline: 01670 458624 and we can advise on the mobility solutions we offer and take you through the funding options.